Can't see HTML text and some pop ups when changing language to Hebrew

Can't see HTML text and some pop ups when changing language to Hebrew

autor Ram Freedman -
Počet odpovědí: 3

Hi,

There is a strange thing when I change the language in my moodle that's started after one of the recent updates. 
When I work in english I can add HTML to text section without a problem and also export H5P activity,

But when I change the language to hebrew - I get a strange screen.

In the HTML section I cass add the code - but can't see it and in the H5P popup I get only a black screen without the relevant popup.

See this video explanation here:

https://www.loom.com/share/51b34aa0bd8d485eae694f20a4a77deb

Can you please help?

Průměr hodnocení: -
V odpovědi na Ram Freedman

Re: Can't see HTML text and some pop ups when changing language to Hebrew

autor Helen Foster -
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Moodle HQ Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Plugin developers Obrázek: Testers Obrázek: Translators

Hi Ram,

Sorry to hear of your problems when using Hebrew. I imagine all Right To Left (RTL) languages are affected. If you have time, maybe you could check?

I looked in the Moodle Tracker and came across a H5P and RTL issue, MDL-68151. Could you add a comment there describing your popup problem? (You'll need to create a tracker account in order to be able to comment.)

PS I'm going to move your post from General help to the Languages forum where the RTL experts hang out, and hopefully someone will be able to help.

V odpovědi na Helen Foster

autor Ram Freedman -
Hi,
Thanks.
Since it's not related to the RTL part but rather seemed like a CSS problem - I created a new bug report here:
https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-69804
V odpovědi na Ram Freedman

autor Acqua Alta -
Hi Ram,
I see that since you wrote the original post here, you already understood that the "Configurable Reports" caused this issue in the Atto editor.

It's an issue that I reported in Moodle Tracker in the past:
CONTRIB-7767 Configurable Reports - HTML view doesn't work in the Atto editor when using Right-to-left UI