Configure student reports

Configure student reports

by Kehinde Adeoya -
Number of replies: 3

I have a task to reconfigure the student  report of Moodle to match that of a school, how do I go about it? This is the exact report I want to achieve. This is the report image

This is the image for the report

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kehinde Adeoya

Re: Configure student reports

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
I have never done this, so let's see what others might say.

In general, I think what you need to do is to create a database query that produces these exact data, then use a combination of php and HTML to put the data into your desired designed form.
In reply to Rick Jerz

by Kehinde Adeoya -

Configurable report plug-in as described I'm thinking might be a good option. Though I've not tried it before.

Have you any idea about it? Thanks for the awesome reply

In reply to Kehinde Adeoya

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Yes, I have some experience with the Configurable Report plugin, and in fact, I have it installed on my production Moodle and sandbox Moodle. But I am not an expert with it.

I use Configurable Reports to organize my SQL queries. However, you must still write the SQL query yourself (and know what you are doing.) Configurable Reports allows you to export the results to CSV, JSON, ODS and XLS formats. As far as I know, there is not a "report designer." It contains some kind of "template" that can be created, but I have never done it.
Average of ratings:Useful (1)