Date Element Adding "Example Date:" Before Displaying Date

Date Element Adding "Example Date:" Before Displaying Date

by D Barnhart -
Number of replies: 3
I am using Moodle 3.8.2 and Custom Certificate 3.8.4

On my certificate I have the Date element display the Issue Date. It was working perfect.

Now though, the Date element is now adding "Example Date:" right before displaying the issue date on the certificate.

It wasn't doing this before and I haven't changed anything. How do I remove Example Date:?

Please help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to D Barnhart

Re: Date Element Adding "Example Date:" Before Displaying Date

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Are you previewing the Certificate, vs the awarded certificate?
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by D Barnhart -
It was happening on the awarded certificate and that's how I noticed it because I viewed an awarded certificate.

It is fixed now. I have been rearranging elements and now it's working fine. I am not sure what I did to fix it.

Thank you for your quick reply.
In reply to D Barnhart

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

This was only being shown when previewing the certificate. It has however been removed (see https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/commit/31d1f9a36d3158ee2a63336d3d624a93d9c13dec) ; as it was causing a lot of confusion. This will be part of my next release when I get round to finishing the other issues I have in the project.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)