Students and Trainers not receiving email notifications

Students and Trainers not receiving email notifications

por Joel Bifarin -
Number of replies: 4

Hello everyone,
i use the 3.8 Moodle Version. Initially, when students submitted assignments and  when those assessments were graded by trainers , notifications was sent out to  student emails. I recently noticed that students were not receiving  those email notifications  anymore. I have checked the course notification settings as reflected in the screen shot below and it looks ok. Also the notify student button in the grading section is also ticked as reflected in the second screen shot. I thought this might also have to do with integration with office 365 account or TEAMs but i am not sure. 

I will be glad if anyone can assist. Thank you in advance.

Joel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joel Bifarin

Re: Students and Trainers not receiving email notifications

por Scott Christy -
Are you using groups? If so, are your trainers members of the same groups as the students are?
Average of ratings:Useful (1)
In reply to Scott Christy

por Joel Bifarin -

Hi Christy,

Thank you for your response. I am not using group if i am very correct. I have cohorts. The notifications worked previously but recently stopped. I have tried so hard to fix it all to no avail. 

In reply to Joel Bifarin

por Beatriz Rojo -
Hello Joel,
one reason could be that, from an Admin level, the Notifications for this kind of cases have been disabled: Site Administration>Messaging.
Average of ratings:Useful (1)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

por Joel Bifarin -

Thank you so much for your response. This issue was fixed yesterday. Apparently someone changed the password to moodle  without updating all necessary fields. 

Cheers,'

Joel Bifarin