SCORM not launching on Moodle Mobile or Desktop from my site

SCORM not launching on Moodle Mobile or Desktop from my site

by Veena Kulkarni -
Number of replies: 2

Hello Team,

I am facing issue while launching SCORM on Moodle mobile or desktop application. It is working fine on website. 

I think the issue is with my website only because if I configured my website on moodle mobile app which is installed from play store it does not launch SCORM in that application as well.

ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultvalue' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultvalue' of undefined

SCORM is downloading and unzipping also but after that it shows Blank screen. And the thing is it was previously working fine. The changes we did are related to SSL certificate.

Please Help. It is urgent issue.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Veena Kulkarni

Re: SCORM not launching on Moodle Mobile or Desktop from my site

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Veena,

if it also fails in the standard Moodle App (the one downloaded from the stores), can you please send us the SCORM package so we can take a look?

Please send it to mobile@moodle.com, and include a link to this forum discussion so we know where does it come from smile

Cheers,
Dani
In reply to Dani Palou

Re: SCORM not launching on Moodle Mobile or Desktop from my site

by Veena Kulkarni -
Hi Dani,

SCORM package isssue is resolved now. We have installed webview plugin in android setup then it starts displaying package.