We have a backup of moodledata and moodle folders. We applied the permissions according the Moodle docs recommendations. We copied and updated the plugins...
Then, trying to access we see the followings errors:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$block_online_users_onlinestatushiding in /opt/moodle/htdocs/moodle/blocks/online_users/classes/fetcher.phpon line 81
Notice: Capability "moodle/contentbank:access" was not found! This has to be fixed in code.
- line 453 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to debugging()
- line 2940 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to has_capability()
- line 1312 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->add_front_page_course_essentials()
- line 3503 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->initialise()
- line 3548 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to navbar->has_items()
- line 4534 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to navbar->get_items()
- line 49 of /theme/boost_campus/layout/columns2.php: call to core_renderer->region_main_settings_menu()
- line 1374 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 1304 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 100 of /index.php: call to core_renderer->header()
Anyone faces something like this?
Thanks & Regards