When I go to check on my "system status", I have the following error code showing up:
I'm not sure what this does or how to address it... I'm also fairly new at Moodle administration so please use layman's terms as much as possible vs developer-speak (which I struggle to follow)... Thank you!!
I'll include as much as I am able below as far as the information requested:
- What version of Moodle is this > 3.9.1
- If you've had an error message, what is it? Please copy and paste it exactly? See above; it appears when I go to Site Administration > Reports > System Status
- What is your operating system, what web server are you using, what database and what are the versions of everything (including PHP)? Using Windows 10, Cloudways/Digital Ocean and I think the rest is outlined here:
- How was Moodle installed - especially if you used the likes of Softaculous, Bitnami etc. (clue - *don't* use these installers!) < Installed with help from an actual professional using linux coding (I think) via Cloudways server; we migrated from another server but everything has been working fine so far; this is the first issue I've run into; we upgraded to 3.9 via the SSH terminal in Cloudways.
- Check https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Releases. Is your version of Moodle supported? YES
- What did you do? What instructions did you follow? What did you expect ? What went wrong? I haven't done anything other than a quick check of notifications, environment and system status just as part of a routine check; nothing seems to really be wrong at this point.
- If it was working and now it isn't. What changed? Something did - even if it doesn't seem connected or relevant. I recently installed and then uninstalled one plugin but that's the only change I've made (as far as administration changes go; otherwise I've just been updating due dates/added a course/etc.)
- If you're not using a core theme, switch to Boost and try again (loads of problems are caused by broken themes) Using Classic (which is a core theme)