Quiz manual grading delete grades

Quiz manual grading delete grades

'mei a shiva k - 'aho
Number of replies: 3

I have a quiz which has both automatic and manual grade (essays). Now I want to delete all manual grades so that I can remark. Is there anyway to delete all manual grades?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to shiva k

Re: Quiz manual grading delete grades

'mei a Tim Hunt - 'aho
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You can't delete the grades, but you can change them to new grades.
In reply to Tim Hunt

'mei a shiva k - 'aho
Thanks for your reply. You mean edit and modify grades? I actually tried to do double marking...after one teacher completed marking, export the grades, and then delete the grade and to give for next teacher to mark it. Because for double marking the second teacher should not see the earlier grade.
In reply to shiva k

'mei a Tim Hunt - 'aho
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Ah! well double marking is not supported - and lots of people wish it was.

If anyone is in a position to experiment, then it might be possible to impelement something using a new question behaviour plugin (https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Question_behaviours). The problem you will hit is MDL-69699 - which is something I really need to fix.