We have a strange error on our Moodle system where people are unable to add files to a folder.
Basically, the main page for creating a folder appears but when it comes to the file section it remains a spinning, loading icon.
I have reset the permissions across the site but to no avail. We have checked our SSL certificate and it tests without issue.
We are running:
- Moodle 3.9
- PHP Version 7.2.20-2 + ubuntu 16.04.1
I have noted the following errors...
- Fail delay: 1 day - Meta enrolment sync task (enrol_meta\task\enrol_meta_sync)
- Fail delay: 1 day - Process Match Queue (local_o365\task\processmatchqueue)
- Fail delay: 1 day - Refresh system API user refresh token (local_o365\task\refreshsystemrefreshtoken)
- Fail delay: 1 day - Remove temporary write access from controlled links. (repository_onedrive\remove_temp_access_task)