mdl_course table acting erratically (MySql) returning no rows when there are rows!

Re: mdl_course table acting erratically (MySql) returning no rows when there are rows!

by Perry Way -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Leon, thanks for your input. Yes I wound up eventually finding my way to similar instructions where I was able to fix those problems, however I did wind up fixing a lot of the problems by hand by reducing the size of some of those fields. We are still on MySql 5.6.2 and in late June early July during a week long school break I will be upgrading to MySql 8 at which point I will need to find all those fields I altered manually and return them back to the Moodle definitions. Not quite sure how I'm going to do that unless if I make a backup of the metadata of a new site database and a backup of our present one, and then do a file comparison, and then remake a new database and then import the data into that. But eventually I want to return to the Moodle definitions. We are now running Barracuda file format with compressed rows so I think we should be past any of those constraint issues of old.