Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

Re: Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I've been following this post, i'm runing moodle 3.9.2 and have the same problem!  But still having it...

c1

I folow all the steps that were mencioned here:

1. purge all caches

2. checked the database, and didn't found the line quizaccess_safebrowser

c3

3. On my files under /mod/quiz/accessrule i have just this:

c4

and under quiz / access rules have this

c2

any ideas?

Kind Regards

Ricardo

In reply to Prof Ricardo Raposo

Re: Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

For point 3., are you certain this is the correct folder for the Moodle site? E.g. if the site address is www.example.com/moodle what do you get if you go to www.example.com/moodle/mod/quiz/accessrule/safebrowser?

You should get 404 Not Found, but if you get 403 Forbidden – or a directory listing – then that indicates quizaccess_safebrowser is still present.

In reply to Leon Stringer

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -

Hello,

When i try that i get a 404!

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -
finaly i found that line on my database, not in 662 but on 820 line... deleted, purge the caches, and everythiing is good again!!!

by Mihir J -
I found another thing that - if you have "missing from disk" plugins then the same error happens.. just fyi