Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

by Yazmin Hernández -
Number of replies: 15

Actualice a la versión 3.9 el Moodle todo iba bien, pero cuando presiono el botón de Activar edición, envía el siguiente mensaje Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

Ya revise en las extensiones y tengo activada la que dice Safe Exam Browser access rules

quizaccess_seb

pero tengo deshabilitado safebrowser

quizaccess_safebrowser

Deshabilitado

no sé cómo habilitarlo o cómo funciona, me podrías ayudas por favor, estoy algo deseperada ya que llevo muchos días batallando desesperada.

Mil gracias, atentamente Yaz

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yazmin Hernández

Re: Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hay foros en español.

Ver esta respuesta puede ayudar esta mensaje.

Al actualizar Moodle no debe sobrescribir los archivos existentes. Reemplace la carpeta con la nueva versión, y copia config.php y plugins/temas. Por ejemplo, carpeta mod/quiz/accessrule/safebrowser no debe existir por Moodle 3.9 solamente mod/quiz/accessrule/seb.

Perdona mi mal español.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Leon Stringer

Re: Invalid component used in plugin/component callback():quiz access safebrowser

by Yazmin Hernández -

it worked perfect!😄 Fixed, not overwrite anything, I did what you suggested and it works without problem. Thank you very much!

P.D. My English is not very good either.

by Дмитрий Куликов -

Hi, I deleted all files, downloaded the latest version, updated via command line. When creating a course item, I get this warning.

A coding error was found, it must be fixed by the programmer: Invalid component used in plugin / component_callback (): quizaccess_safebrowser.

Attachment error.jpg
In reply to Дмитрий Куликов

by Leon Stringer -

Does mod/quiz/accessrule/safebrowser exist in the Moodle source code folder?

by Дмитрий Куликов -

No, all files were deleted before the update.

Attachment folder.jpg

by Leon Stringer -

First try purging all caches.

If the problem still occurs, tell us what you see on the Plugins Overview page under the "Quiz / Access rules" heading:

Quiz / Access rules plugins for Moodle 3.9

by Дмитрий Куликов -
Thank you very much, I solved the problem. I deleted from the mdl_config_plugins table, line 662 quizaccess_safebrowser version 2019111800.

by Dmitri Seron -
Yes, that's is! 

DELETE FROM `mdl_config_plugins` WHERE plugin = 'quizaccess_safebrowser';

by Yazmin Hernández -
Yes it exists, I copied it from the original folder that I had as a backup. I didn't have to delete anything, or touch the table cells.
In reply to Yazmin Hernández

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -

Hello,

I've been following this post, i'm runing moodle 3.9.2 and have the same problem!  But still having it...

c1

I folow all the steps that were mencioned here:

1. purge all caches

2. checked the database, and didn't found the line quizaccess_safebrowser

c3

3. On my files under /mod/quiz/accessrule i have just this:

c4

and under quiz / access rules have this

c2

any ideas?

Kind Regards

Ricardo

In reply to Prof Ricardo Raposo

by Leon Stringer -

For point 3., are you certain this is the correct folder for the Moodle site? E.g. if the site address is www.example.com/moodle what do you get if you go to www.example.com/moodle/mod/quiz/accessrule/safebrowser?

You should get 404 Not Found, but if you get 403 Forbidden – or a directory listing – then that indicates quizaccess_safebrowser is still present.

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -

Hello,

When i try that i get a 404!

by Prof Ricardo Raposo -
finaly i found that line on my database, not in 662 but on 820 line... deleted, purge the caches, and everythiing is good again!!!

by Mihir J -
I found another thing that - if you have "missing from disk" plugins then the same error happens.. just fyi