Error message: Moodle 3.9 Self Enrolment

This forum post has been removed

Number of replies: 5
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Moodle 3.9 Self Enrolment

{$a->নাম} - {$a->তারিখ} দ্বারা
Documentation writers এর ছবি Moodle HQ এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Testers এর ছবি Translators এর ছবি
Hello. I wonder if it is related to this bug MDL-62775 ?
In reply to Mary Cooch

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Moodle 3.9 Self Enrolment

Documentation writers এর ছবি Moodle HQ এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Testers এর ছবি Translators এর ছবি
You say "I just tried it on the Moodle sandbox site as well and I can see exactly the same error. " 
Strange - I went to the Sandbox - created a course, enabled Self enrolment in the course and logged in as our test user Sam (username student password sandbox) and he saw the Enrol me button and was able immediately to enrol into the course. Could you itemise what exactly you did on the sandbox site so I can try to replicate it?
In reply to Mary Cooch

In reply to Deleted user

Error message: Moodle 3.9 Self Enrolment

Ah I see what you mean - I had assumed this was preventing the student from actually enrolling in the course but the issue is simply that you see an error message - they can enrol fine?
I am not a coder so I don't really understand but it doesnt' look like a problem to me -surely if the student is not yet enrolled in the course then it is natural that it is not acessible and that they need to be logged in ? I will change the title of this thread to alert others more knowledgeable of code who might be able to help