SCORM Grades

Re: SCORM Grades

by Melanie Scott -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

So, first, SCORM 1.2 is recommended for Moodle. Moodle does not support 2004.

It has been some time since I did anything with iSpring...but back when I did (there was a free version, not the full suite), sometimes reporting was spotty. Are you using the full suite? You might check their directions, I know they've got a users manual on line.

If your system has a timeout, your users may be getting timed out before they are done and then the score isn't reported. That is a massive pain. I get that timeouts are important for security but they interfere with SCORM reporting.

I'm not an articulate person but your screen print looks like it shows a required number of slides, not a required score. And your Moodle info does not seem to have any requirements set. It might not be sure what to mark. Make sure you know whether it shows passed/failed or completed/incomplete--this is important as what the module reports must match your requirements. yours is passed/failed, so you want to require passed...but make sure it says what it is actually looking for. That max score tells you that that is the maximum possible score, not that it is the requirement.

I make it a point to test the modules with student accounts many times before I make courses live (that doesn't prevent weird glitches, but it does reduce them).

Average of ratings: Useful (3)