Moodle upgrade to 3.9.1 : file manager issue

SOLVED : Re: Moodle upgrade to 3.9.1 : file manager issue

by Samuel LMB -
Number of replies: 0

Some progress : I have detected that all the section repositary doesn't exist in  my production section but exist in a fresh install of Moodle 3.1    for rights for authenticated users 

Administration>Site administration>Users>Permissions>Define Roles edit the authenticated user role and set the capabilities 'moodle/user:manageownfiles' and 'repository/user:view' to prohibit.

That is this link help me to detect this problem : https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Private_files  . 

So maybe it is an explanation of the problem ... How can I make it available in my Admin interface to check it is enable ? 

Many thanks for your help 

SOLVED : Finally the problem is solved with a new install of 3.9.1 version like a new upgrade . The previous upgrade was done with Softaculous and it seems that it was not a perfect install.   Deleting all the moodle directory EXCEPT the config.php and copying all the file from a new fresh Softaculous installation EXCEPT config.php  solve the problem ... I had to reinstall some plugins but it seems to go well & smooth now . 

Maybe this info would help some one else 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)