Changing questions on a quiz based on groups

Changing questions on a quiz based on groups

από H Singh -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 0

I have a question bank with several categories, to which I keep adding questions throughout the semester. I normally copy questions from the growing question bank to a new quiz activity just prior to an exam. The questions internally contain random data sets (calculated question type), use shuffle, etc. This is well tested.

One of the categories above has 6 questions. Call this category S, which questions Sn (n=1(1)6).

Now, for an exam, I want to pick 9 standard calculated questions which will be the same for everyone, and then add two more questions picked from S, so that each group/grouping in the course gets two of these additional questions - group A gets S1 and S4, group B gets S2 and S5, group C gets S3 and S6, etc.

This is being done to reduce the possibility of cheating further. The students taking the exam will not be told about it ahead of time. Each student will have 11 questions to answer, but two of those will be assigned as above.

How do I do this (short of setting up 3 different quiz activities with the same name, and use a restriction set to select which group sees which)?

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -