Best place to store H5P activities?

Best place to store H5P activities?

by N W -
Number of replies: 2

Hello

I've created a collection of activities in the site Content Bank but they are not available within a course, which is a bit frustrating.

Could anyone suggest a place to store H5P activities so that they are accessible to all courses?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to N W

Re: Best place to store H5P activities?

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hello,
the content bank is the repository for H5P activities. If you want to publish an H5P, there are different options:
  • the button H5P from the Atto Editor
  • the activity H5P
You have to use the file picker tool for either method, and this allows you to browse through files of the different courses where you are a teacher, i.e. it is possible to publish in course B an H5P activity saved in the Content Bank of course A.
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

Re: Best place to store H5P activities?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

The H5P content that you have created in your site content bank should be available within a course if the user has the necessary capabilities - I guess 'Access system content bank files' (repository/contentbank:accessgeneralcontent) and 'Access H5P content in the content bank' (contenttype/h5p:access).

Please see the documentation Content bank for the full list of content bank capabilities.