The pop-up scorm window is not appearing on focus when the user exit from the launching page and try to enter in another SCORM package using Firefox. When the scorm window is minimized and the user try to open another scorm package the scorm package is opened "silently" in the already opened pop-up window scorm player and the user can't see that.
Compared to Google Chrome the user can open scorm package, minimize the scorm player pop-up window and navigate to another scorm package on the launching page. After that the pop-up window will appear again in front of the other windows on focus. The same effect is desired on Firefox.
Unfortunately this is a problem mainly with Firefox. I tried separately to write simple code with window.open and window.close and if I click away from the pop up window or minimize after that the window is no longer on focus and if I press a button Open window ( on which I set window.open ) again the window is relaunching "silently" and is not showing on the top like Google Chrome.
Can you suggest any workaround on that for Firefox ?
Steps to reproduce for SCORM player window but also for pop-up windows on Firefox in general:
1. Open Moodle from Firefox.
2. Create a coruse with multiple SCORM packages with option "New window".
3. Open a SCORM package.
4. Minimize the SCORM pop-up window player.
5. Go to the launching page and click on the course name in the breadcrumbs to visit the course page.
6. Try to open another scorm package and observe that the window stays minimized and the scorm package is opened in the already-opened window without making the window on focus like on Google Chrome.
Thank you !