Workplace 3.8.3 Including Grades in Dynamic Reports

Workplace 3.8.3 Including Grades in Dynamic Reports

by Tricia Seymour -
Number of replies: 6

Hey All, 

I am not new to Moodle but am new to Workplace. We are using Workplace 3.8.3 and need to pull grades into the Reports for our 50+ college tenants. Is there any way to bring students' grades into the dynamic reports?

We can create custom coding if needed, I was hoping to find a simpler solution. 

Suggestions? 
Tricia 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tricia Seymour

Re: Workplace 3.8.3 Including Grades in Dynamic Reports

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Don't see a forum for Workplace in these community forums.

Moodle Workplace: Exclusively Available Through Premium Moodle Partners

So you should probably contact your Moodle Partner provider.

'SoS', Ken

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ken Task

by Tricia Seymour -
Hi Ken, I do have a Workplace partner but they don't know the answers to my questions so I thought I would see if I could get help here.
Tricia

by Ken Task -

Ok ... hmmmm ... took this "Exclusively Available Through Premium Moodle Partners" as a literal.   So suggest still contacting your MP and ask if there are partipcating Workplace 'premium'  MP's you could contact for answers to your questions.

Am sure if I am totally in-correct about making that suggestion, we will be informed and you will get the answers if not who to contact.

Or maybe 'Dynamic Reports' really isn't a 'feature' in Moodle Workplace.

There is this: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Moodle_Workplace

and I see that page list a:

Report builder - Save time by generating reports easily in a drag and drop interface with instant preview, filtering and aggregation of data from various sources, including the Workplace Datastore. Schedule reports to be sent automatically to different audiences.

A Moodle Workplace customer with 50+ colleges/unis customers ought to qualify for 'premium' support ... I would think! smile

'SoS', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by Tricia Seymour -

Hi Ken,

Dynamic Reports are a part of Moodle Workplace. My issues is with the Dynamic Reports, it isn't pulling any grades into the report. There doesn't seem to be a way to add them to the dynamic report options. I was hoping it might be a plugin that hasn't been added to our instance. 

Our Workplace partner has been overwhelmed by the number of customers right now going signing up (probably due to the pandemic). I have seen other people ask questions on these forums and get answers about issues with Workplace, so I was hoping to get some things fixed while I wait for support from my Workplace partner. 

I have used Moodle since version 1.2 or so... I am very familiar with the working but am not a coder. 

I look forward to getting help on my issues in these forums. 

Tricia 

by Ken Task -

Understand ...

The forum posted in is for Analytics and reporting but not specifically for WorkPlace only addons - kinda reduces the number of folks that could help.

See: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=8044

Moderated by Elizabeth Dalton

Maybe if you attempt to contact Elizabeth?

'SoS'. Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by Tricia Seymour -
Thanks Ken, We have decided not to continue with Workplace, but we will continue with Moodle. Tricia smile