How do I edit my registered sites?

How do I edit my registered sites?

by Walter Byrd -
Number of replies: 3

When I try to add a plugin, I get a message that my site is not registered. So I follow the links to register the site.

But then I get an error message that a site with that name is already registered.

I think there is an old registration that I should delete, then re-register. But I am not sure how to do that. How do I edit my registered sites?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Walter Byrd

Re: How do I edit my registered sites?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Walter. Send an email to support@moodle.org (note dot org and not dot com) with the URL of your site.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Walter Byrd

Re: How do I edit my registered sites?

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Could try this ... pretend to install a plugin from the Moodle store.  At the end of that process just before it begins from the store end, you should see to which server with details for an old server (version).   You have an option to edit/change information, If I re-call.

That will mess up the pretend install ... but that's ok ... go back to your moodle and cancel the install.

Logout of Moodle.    Log back into your moodle and try to install via Moodle store again.

Fingers crossed!

'SoS'. Ken

Average of ratings: Useful (2)