FONT is broken in some parts of moodle

FONT is broken in some parts of moodle

by Reza Mirdamadi -
Number of replies: 3

Hi 

I have recently upgraded Moodle and Upgraded our theme from Essential to Lambda.

We use Farsi Languange and Farsi Font "XM Yekan" for our lessons. We have had it for almost 5-6 years now and we have many many lessons using the same font. 

However, after the upgrade, we are facing some weird issues. I have imported "XM Yekan" to our theme font section and 90% of our moodle is using that font except few parts which are using HTML codes and font family: XM Yekan. If I delete those HTML codes the text will be using the XM Yekan font if not it shows something like this: 

as you can see the last paragraph is using correctly the XM Yekan font but the lines above it are missing the font. and when I use the HTML Editor it shows this:

I believe that I need to somehow import the font to our font-family in order for the theme to recognise that code. But I have no clue how to do that. If you can help me in any way explaining how and where I can change things in order to make this work again like before would be great. otherwise, I have edit each text manually and with over 1000 lessons its a nightmare for me tbh. So would really appreciate if you can help me on this smile 

Thanks so much  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Reza Mirdamadi

Re: FONT is broken in some parts of moodle

by Reza Mirdamadi -
Does anyone have any idea? :/

by Reza Mirdamadi -
Hello! can someone please help me with this?

by Reza Mirdamadi -
managed to fix it by using this css code:

span {
font-family: initial !important;
}