Moodle 3.6 - Return to the quiz attempt

Moodle 3.6 - Return to the quiz attempt

av ivan Rivas -
Antall svar: 1

Greetings community, I wanted to make a consultation regarding the questionnaires in moodle.

It is possible that if a student is in the middle of a questionnaire and loses the network or restarts the PC he can re-enter the course and continue the attempt that he was already developing ? and if possible, what configuration should I put ?

This is due to the fact that in our platform if the student's network or something similar is cut off, he can no longer re-enter the attempt and the only solution is to eliminate his attempt so that he can have another one, but with this the questions change and it is detrimental in terms of time. I saw in other e-learning platforms that it is possible, so I wanted to know if moodle can also be configured, thank you very much in advance.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til ivan Rivas

Re: Moodle 3.6 - Return to the quiz attempt

av Dominique Bauer -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers
Hello ivan,

In the quiz settings, set "Question behaviour / Exach attempt builds on the last " to "Yes". This way, the questions will not change.