Fordson: "Invalid JSON String"

Fordson: "Invalid JSON String"

by cyber sec -
Number of replies: 2

Moodle 3.7 Fordson v3.7 release 1.2.2 2019111010

When I try to change to this them, I get the error "Invalid JSON String'.

The message has on "OK" button, but that does nothing. There is a small "x" in the upper right-hand corner, that will eventually close the message, if I click it about 20 times.

Any help appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to cyber sec

Re: Fordson: "Invalid JSON String"

by sophie delbovier-dispa -

My problem is quite the same with version 3.9.1+build 20200814 and theme fordson 3.9.

Each time that I connect on administration, presentation, theme fordson, the following message (see picture of screen below)  comes.

It appeared recently, it was not occuring when installing the site in june 2020.

Here is a picture of my screen : and clicking twice on ok, it disappears. I don't know if it has consequences on parameters that I would modify, will they be saved or not ?  Has someone the same problem? On Edge or on Chrome, it is all the same. The same screen and problem occured also when saving a feedback to a student.... and then it was saved at the end.

Thanks for any help !  (I speak french, sorry for my poor English ;) 

SD

In reply to sophie delbovier-dispa

Re: Fordson: "Invalid JSON String"

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
If you pull apart the actual 404 type HTML response for the error with the browser development tools (F12) then I believe the error message with the reason is embedded within. Also look in the PHP log on the server.