Multiple Blanks in Fill in the Blank Question using GIFT

Multiple Blanks in Fill in the Blank Question using GIFT

by Grace Mah -
Number of replies: 1

Hi Everyone.  I'm trying to create a quiz with several blanks in a "Fill in the Blank" question.  I'm using the GIFT format to import the question.  

This is the question:

Durante mi infancia, mi familia y yo (vivir) {=vivíamos} en la ciudad y mi mamá nunca nos (dejar) {=dejaba} salir a jugar a la calle. Por suerte, (haber) {=había} un parque cerca de casa donde (poder) {=podíamos} estar con nuestros vecinos. Ahí todos nosotros (jugar) {=jugábamos} al escondite. A veces mi hermano o mi prima (meterse) {=se metían} en problemas porque (pelearse)  {=se peleaban con otros niños}. Las mamás (llevar) {=llevaban} la merienda a sus hijos mientras ellos (divertirse) {=se divertían} en los columpios (swings). Mis hermanos siempre (ir) {=iban} al final del parque, donde (ellos-ver) {=veían} pasar los trenes de la estación cercana. No (nosotros-tener)  {=teníamos} muchas cosas, pero (nosotros-ser) {=éramos} muy felices. Recuerdo que yo (ser) {=era} un poco extrovertido. Me (gustar) {=gustaban} mucho los deportes; siempre (jugar) {=jugaba} fútbol en la escuela. Y tú ¿cómo (ser) {=eras}? ¿qué (hacer) {=hacías}?

When I import the question, only the 1st blank shows as a blank.  The other answers just show up as the fomat {=answer}

Any suggestions?  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Grace Mah

Re: Multiple Blanks in Fill in the Blank Question using GIFT

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hello Grace,

If you are using the Embedded Answers (Cloze) question type, you must specify the type of sub-questions. For example, for a "short answer" sub-question, you should at least add ":SA:" as follows:
{:SA:=vivíamos}, {:SA:=dejaba}, etc.

See the documentation ↗ for more details.