Custom HUB and build in registry site

Custom HUB and build in registry site

by Moja Edukacja -
Number of replies: 2

Hi

I installed and configured my own HUB server (Moodle 3.3 with a customhub plugin)

Also

Installed register_customhub plugin on the production site (3.9.2+) to register site in my own HUB. Registration was successful. The site is listed on the hub site.

1. Why is the "Register Page" button still on the notification page?

2. Is it possible to reconfigure moodle 3.9 so that the "registrer" button on the notification page is hidden after registering the site on my own hub?

3. Can I redirect the standard site registration system to my own hub? (incompatibility issues?) Where does the registration (build in standard hub) address change in source code or settings?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Moja Edukacja

Re: Custom HUB and build in registry site

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

I am not familiar with the register_customhub plugin however you may wish to try the local_hub plugin which replaced community hubs in Moodle 3.4. For more information, please see the documentation Community hubs.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Custom HUB and build in registry site

by Moja Edukacja -
Hi

Thanks, but I've seen these and other sites before. They do not respond to my inquiry.