- Turn Editing on.
- Add an Assignment activity (the Moodle Assignment activity).
- Give the assignment a name (required) and then scroll past most of the settings to the "Grade" settings.
- For "Grade" select "Point"
- For "Grading Method" select "Rubric"
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save and display"
On the following page you will see that the two Rubric action icons (Edit Rubric and Select from Template) at the top of the page are cut off - only about 20% of the icon and caption are visible.
Also, when you go into the advanced Assignment administration area, and, after you have created/imported the rubric, and you click "Define Rubric," then edit the actual rubric, and then save the changes, the rubric top icons change to 3 icons - Edit / Delete / Publish - and those are cut off too.
Hope this helps.