H5P issue adding images in Moodle 3.9

H5P issue adding images in Moodle 3.9

by Andrew Dunn -
Number of replies: 12

I'm testing our upgrade to Moodle 3.9, specifically the integrated H5P/Content bank.

I'm getting an error when I try to add images to a newly-created H5P activity in the content bank - Invalid Security Token

I can add the same images elsewhere in the course in Moodle 3.9 (e.g. in a Moodle Book or via ATTO), and I can add images in an H5P created in our older plugin for Interactive Content - the error is with H5P in the content bank, in all browsers, and for all H5P activities that can use an image.

Any ideas, Moodle community?!

Thanks,

Andrew

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Dunn

Re: H5P issue adding images in Moodle 3.9

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I don't see this problem either on my localhost nor my online Moodle test site, both using Moodle 3.9
In reply to Andrew Dunn

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hello Andrew,
I couldn't replicate the bug either in 3.9. The only situation when I have managed tokens in Moodle has been when helping to configure an API integration with it. Have you checked that in the admin section Web Services there are not any unwanted settings? Or something in that direction?
In reply to Andrew Dunn

by Mark Lyndon -

Just to confirm we are also seeing this in 3.9.1, so if there is any guidance on how to solve this or if any knows how to get to the bottom of the issue, that would be a big help for us.

In reply to Mark Lyndon

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Andrew and Mark,

Have you previously used the H5P plugin (mod_hvp)? If so, maybe the problem you are experiencing is reported as MDL-69415?

In reply to Helen Foster

by tehila openapp -
i have this problem also in moodle 3.9.
this problem in core h5p.

pleas help.
tehila
In reply to tehila openapp

by tehila openapp -
i find...
when i delete plugin hvp the bug solve.
but i have 500 instance of hvp in moodle new.
and if i delete the plugin all the instance delete.
i need download one one and upload to to content bank??

by Mark Lyndon -
That's our strategy currently. Which means it will be a while until we can turn off the plugin as we don't want any older H5P objects to disappear.

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Tehila,

How about using the H5P migration tool to migrate content from mod_hvp to the H5P activity in 3.9? Please let us know how you get on!

In reply to Helen Foster

by Mark Lyndon -
We'll give this a go. Will report back.
In reply to Andrew Dunn

by Mark Lyndon -
A quick update on where we are. We're finding that this occurs on courses if there is existing H5P objects made via the plugin. On new courses or existing courses with no older H5P object, its fine. Also, if you have objects and delete them. In a matter of hours it will also start working.
In reply to Mark Lyndon

by tehila openapp -
i create new core h5p in empty course and real this error not appear
but when i enter to activity i get wrong "This content is displayed in preview mode. No attempt tracking will be stored"
what i need to do to solve this??

thanks,
tehila

by Stuart Mealor -
That message is probably because you are viewing as a Teacher?
Of course no Grades are recorded in Moodle if you have a Teacher Role.
To test this, you need to Login as a test Student account.