List R/exams under "Useful utilities" in Moodle XML format?

List R/exams under "Useful utilities" in Moodle XML format?

by Institut für Statistik Innsbruck -
Number of replies: 3
Hi, may I suggest that our R/exams software is listed under "Useful utilities" on the Moodle XML format documentation page?

A possible brief description (using Markdown format) is:

[R/exams](http://www.R-exams.org/) is a one-for-all exams generator that can export Moodle XML (among various other output formats) from potentially dynamic exercises written in R/Markdown or R/LaTeX. A brief tutorial for Moodle is available at: [E-Learning Quizzes with R/exams for Moodle and OpenOLAT](http://www.R-exams.org/tutorials/elearning/).

Thanks for your consideration & best wishes,

Achim Zeileis

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Institut für Statistik Innsbruck

Re: List R/exams under "Useful utilities" in Moodle XML format?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Achim for your suggested addition to the Moodle XML format documentation. As Moodle Docs is a wiki that anyone can edit, I'd encourage you to log in (using your moodle.org username and password) and edit the page yourself, then you will be listed as a contributor in the page documentation.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

by Nicolas Martignoni -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

As Helen said, you could have made the addition yourself. To help you, I already did it. Have a look for any correction, so you can be listed as a contributor yourself.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Nicolas Martignoni

by Institut für Statistik Innsbruck -
Thank you so much, Helen and Nicolas, this is highly appreciated!

I'm still new to the Moodle community but I'll try to learn about making future contributions and bug reports in the appropriate way. I'm not using Moodle in my own teaching but since the start of the pandemic the interest in (and feature requests for) using R/exams with Moodle increased considerably. So I've worked more with Moodle over the last months.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)