"Category Enrolments" not working as should be

"Category Enrolments" not working as should be

על ידי cave man בתאריך
מספר תגובות: 2

what I want : adding a user to a cohort and it should be enrolled inside all courses that related to category which I linked it with my cohort when I created it "by set the context of cohort to that category" 

what I have did :

1. enable "category enrolments " from plugin 

2. define roles to be set in "category" context

3. enable or allow "category enrolments" capability to those roles were set in step 2 .. 

then it should work and sync users inside the cohort onside that courses but it doesn't !!!

I have tried to add/remove it and run cron .. but still not working ..

anybody have knowledge in this standard problem ,, please help 

ממוצע דרוגים: -
בתגובה ל: cave man

Re: "Category Enrolments" not working as should be

על ידי Mary Cooch בתאריך
תמונה של Documentation writers תמונה של Moodle HQ תמונה של Particularly helpful Moodlers תמונה של Testers תמונה של Translators
I don't think cohorts and category enrolments work like that. Category enrolments work for individual users in courses in that category; cohorts have to be manually added to courses. Have you looked at Category enrolments and Cohort sync?
בתגובה ל: Mary Cooch

Re: "Category Enrolments" not working as should be

על ידי cave man בתאריך
yes I did ..
Cohort sync works fine ..
but it demand to enter to each course and make the enrolment for Cohort ..
I need to make an single enrolment action for a category "bunch of courses" for Cohort "bunch of users" ...
"Category enrolments" should do that , but it doesn't ! and here is my problem !
you know "ELIS" it was solve all that by "user sets" and "tracks" but unfortunatey it stoped developing from 3.1 , and leave me in headache with "competency framework" and "learning plans" עצוב