"Category Enrolments" not working as should be

"Category Enrolments" not working as should be

autor cave man -
Počet odpovědí: 2

what I want : adding a user to a cohort and it should be enrolled inside all courses that related to category which I linked it with my cohort when I created it "by set the context of cohort to that category" 

what I have did :

1. enable "category enrolments " from plugin 

2. define roles to be set in "category" context

3. enable or allow "category enrolments" capability to those roles were set in step 2 .. 

then it should work and sync users inside the cohort onside that courses but it doesn't !!!

I have tried to add/remove it and run cron .. but still not working ..

anybody have knowledge in this standard problem ,, please help 

Průměr hodnocení: -
V odpovědi na cave man

Re: "Category Enrolments" not working as should be

autor Mary Cooch -
Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Moodle HQ Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Testers Obrázek: Translators
I don't think cohorts and category enrolments work like that. Category enrolments work for individual users in courses in that category; cohorts have to be manually added to courses. Have you looked at Category enrolments and Cohort sync?
V odpovědi na Mary Cooch

Re: "Category Enrolments" not working as should be

autor cave man -
yes I did ..
Cohort sync works fine ..
but it demand to enter to each course and make the enrolment for Cohort ..
I need to make an single enrolment action for a category "bunch of courses" for Cohort "bunch of users" ...
"Category enrolments" should do that , but it doesn't ! and here is my problem !
you know "ELIS" it was solve all that by "user sets" and "tracks" but unfortunatey it stoped developing from 3.1 , and leave me in headache with "competency framework" and "learning plans" mrzutost