Change default configuration of customcert to use "verify_certificate.php"

Change default configuration of customcert to use "verify_certificate.php"

by Felipe Guterres -
Number of replies: 1

Hi guys!

I need help with the customcert plugin (version 3.4.5), I'm using version 3.5.5 of moodle, My problem is as follows:

I need to release external access at (/mod/customcert/verify_certificate.php), I know I can do it in the certificate settings, changing the option "Allow anyone to check a certificate". de No (default) > Yes, as there are many courses that have certificates with this option, it will be laborious for just one person to make this change. Is there any way to change this setting to Yes for all certificates already created in the Courses, and how can I change the default setting of No > Yes for the next certificates to be created?

I tried to view through MYSQL and edit the php files in the root folder (moodle/mod/custoncert), but I was unsuccessful, I will return what was by default.

I am grateful for any help or reference that is made available. 😊

Hugs,

Felipe

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Felipe Guterres

Re: Change default configuration of customcert to use "verify_certificate.php"

by Felipe Guterres -
Hello guys!

I managed to solve my problem, I will leave my solution so that you have a similar problem and have some idea of what you can do. When I requested I already had some notion of the change I would need to make in the SQL of the mdl_customcert table, so I gave update on the verifyany attribute for everyone having the value 1 (Yes):

mysql> update mdl_customcert set verifyany = 1;

thus all certificates already created will be available for external access to use the certificate validator.
The second part to define that the next certificates are defined by default for external access was performed the update of the customcert 3.5.8 plugin, in this version it is possible to edit the main certificate settings.

Hugs,
Felipe