Quiz ChatBot

Quiz ChatBot

by S B -
Number of replies: 7

I am planning to develop a chatbot for the Quiz module in moodle I have a doubt whether I can use the API files of the Quiz moodle.

Can anyone please give me a suggestion on developing a chatbot.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to S B

Re: Quiz ChatBot

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Could you give more information, I do not understand what you are trying to do.
In reply to Marcus Green

by S B -
Hi thanks for your response,
I am Planning to develop a Chat Bot for our application , we are creating the quiz for users individually I want them to take up the quiz using chat bot ,so I thought I could use the API of Quiz plugin to create the bot .
1. I can retrieve the question using the API methods
2. Retrieve the latest test attempted by the user using the API
3. Authentication of user in bot using using the API
I had seen some API link for these
https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Overview_of_the_Moodle_question_engine

Please help me to proceed .. whether this will work ?
In reply to S B

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What is it that will be different between your chat bot and a standard quiz? Could you write the steps in its use e.g.
login to the system
Click on the chat bot
End of session
This might be some help
https://www.examulator.com/er/3.0/components/question_bank.html
In reply to Marcus Green

by S B -

Thanks For you response , So kind of you

Difference what i want to focus is wanted to integrate the chat bot with the google assistant so that they can attend the quiz from the phone.

1. when they wanted to attend the quiz they can invoke through the phone google assistant

2. email-id will be asked for the authentication (want to connect to the moodle DB and authenticate the user data)

3. if user present already he can start the quiz

4. user will given options of which quiz he can go for using a list( the list i need to retrieve from the moodle DB)where we have created for the particular user)

5. each question answered will be evaluated and the test results should be stored in the moodle database

2 things i am looking for is whether i can get the DB hit queries of Quiz Module ? or

Can i use the Library files of the Quiz Plugin for the above process ?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to S B

by Marcus Green -
Ahh the link to the Google assistant does make it different and interesting. Don't try to do it via DB calls, look at the libraries and web services.
In reply to Marcus Green

by S B -
Hi , is there any samples for Libraries and webservice in moodle integration