Deleting the 'My Courses' List

Deleting the 'My Courses' List

by Vicki Penny -
Number of replies: 7

Hi

I have been asked by a teacher if it is possible to delete the courses from the 'My Courses' list without affecting enrolment to any of those courses. Is this possible?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vicki Penny

Re: Deleting the 'My Courses' List

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What do you mean by the 'My courses' list?

If you are talking about the Course overview block in your dashboard you can hide courses in it (and star them too)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Vicki Penny -
Thank you but it's not that. It's a drop down list on the Front Page called 'My Courses', which drops down a link to all the courses you are enrolled to.
In reply to Vicki Penny

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You can select what is shown / not shown on the Front page. You can remove that list (again, if that's what you mean - I'm unsure).

The front page is rarely visited anyway, as most people's "home" is their Dashboard
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Vicki Penny -
Thank you (again). Sorry if I am unclear, it is a bit of a strange request. We are using our Front Page as our Homepage, so I guess I would have to remove it for everyone (?), which would not be an option. I think the answer to my question is probably No, but I just wanted to double check in case I was missing something obvious. Thank you for answering.
In reply to Vicki Penny

by Kate Rhodes -
Hi Vicki,
Most of my sites use the Front Page as their homepage as well. I was hoping to delete it as well..... did you get anywhere with this?
In reply to Kate Rhodes

by Vicki Penny -

Hi Kate

I am afraid not, do let me know if you manage to find a way.

Vicki

In reply to Vicki Penny

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hi,
if you send a screenshot illustrating what you mean by that list, it'll be more clear smile