I am running Moodle 3.9
I tried to use the copy course function as follows:
- Site Administration
- Manage courses and categories
- Click on category
- For the specific course, click on Copy course
- The process threw an error
- I went back to the list of courses
- There was a new course called Course Copy Progress, which I deleted
- I then discovered that general moodle backups weren't working either, so I had the server tech look at file ownerships and permissions
Now, when I go back to try and copy the course, it says "This course has copies in progress. View in progress copies."
When I click the link, I see the previous copy attempts (which are never going to complete, because I deleted the associated destination course).
So, how do I delete the in-progress copies?