Moodle 3.9 Compatibility

Moodle 3.9 Compatibility

by Madhu Avasarala -
Number of replies: 4

Any issues with the latest Moodle 3.9 release with the configurable reports plugin?

I upgraded to Moodle 3.9 on my Moodle Dev site and ran several SQL reports and had no issues. Could I request interested users to add to this post about their own experience of Configurable reports with Moodle 3.9? Once I get a good enough feeling I will upgrade my production Moodle server. Thanks

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Madhu Avasarala

Re: Moodle 3.9 Compatibility

by Ben Haensel -
In general, I have the same results in my dev site that's updated to 3.9. Reports still work, and I'll continue to look for any issues.

It would be great if the Configurable Reports plugin (https://moodle.org/plugins/block_configurable_reports) could have code checks done for 3.9.

Also, the "Template" feature of the CR plugin has been broken for quite some time, at least a year+. Sara Arjona Téllez, could you please fix this issue? I have multiple reports that use the Template feature that I cannot update. For reports with existing code for the templates tab, the report still functions for the end user, yet none of the code shows up when editing Templates details.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Madhu Avasarala

Απάντηση: Moodle 3.9 Compatibility

by Chrysa Souliou -

Hello!

I'm following this post , too! Waiting for latest news about plugin's compatibility with Moodle 3.9! Or, for better safety, should i install Moodle 3.8.4 ?

In reply to Chrysa Souliou

Re: Απάντηση: Moodle 3.9 Compatibility

by Madhu Avasarala -
I have upgraded my production site to 3.9.1 and the site is stable. As I said earlier, the SQL reports, which is what I use the most, is fine. You should check your feature set on your dev server and if stable move up. For me, H5P was important so I coudn't wait. If you can wait, you will surely get more inputs here.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)