Plugin for Space Reservation

Plugin for Space Reservation

by Ricardo G -
Number of replies: 3
I have recently implemented a Moodle instance, and is needed a plugin for "Space Reservation/Booking", as such i found this  plugin (Blocks: MRBS) wich is the solution i was asked, altough this plugin seems to not be maintained anymore.

As such, I would like to ask if there is any recommendation for a solution similar to this one.

Any help is appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricardo G

Re: Plugin for Space Reservation

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

There are actually quite a few plugins addressing this common feature request.

https://moodle.org/plugins/?q=booking

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Ricardo G -
Thank you for the response,
I searched there for quite a while (and some forum entries) and I can't find one plugin with a timetable for each Space/Room, is there any plugin for this solution?
In reply to Ricardo G

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Just noting that there are compatibility issues reported between block_mrbs and the latest versions of Moodle. I've not had any time set aside to look at this, but I wouldn't expect there to be a huge amount of work required to make it compatible (although, ideally, it could do with a more thorough review and add support for the privacy API).

If anyone wanted to take on the upgrade process and open a pull request to integrate it (or if someone had a budget available to pay for the update of the plugin), then I'm sure it could be fixed.