Issue after upgrade to 3.8+

Issue after upgrade to 3.8+

by Brian Pool -
Number of replies: 1

I just upgraded to the recent 3.8+ from the version two weeks ago.  Now when I hit the "Check for Available Updates" in the Site Administration-Notifications I get the following at the top of the page.  Everything else seems to be working fine, at least on first inspection.

Notice: Constant PROFILE_VISIBLE_ALL already defined in /var/www/html/user/profile/lib.php on line 30

Notice: Constant PROFILE_VISIBLE_PRIVATE already defined in /var/www/html/user/profile/lib.php on line 36

Notice: Constant PROFILE_VISIBLE_NONE already defined in /var/www/html/user/profile/lib.php on line 41

Does anyone know if this is an issue I need to be concerned with, or how to fix?

Thanks,

Brian

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brian Pool

Re: Issue after upgrade to 3.8+

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
That's where those constants are supposed to be defined. It's a concern that they are being defined somewhere else (or that library is being re-required). Make sure you have debugging turned up to Developer and give us the full trace for one of those messages.