Have I found a bug or should I go back and reinstall?
I am installing moodle 39 on my Slackware linux computer. Installation seems to go OK and moodle works on https://localhost/moodle. I had to add a firefox security exception for the SSL certificate. There were a few glitches, but editing the config.php seems to have cleared them up. The main glitch was entering https://127.0.0.1 as the wwwroot. Moodle would not load correctly, but I changed that to https://localhost/moodle and it all seemed fine. Then I tried to install the stack question type plugin, That also went OK, including downloading the three dependenc zip files. Then I got to the part where it lists the configuration check and has the button "Update Database Now" Then the display is "Upgrading to new version" with "qtype_stack" and nothing after that.
httpd error log:AH00052: child pid 15139 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
After a restart of httpd --
httpd error log: zend_mm_heap corrupted
This is from an output screen from an earlier try:
line 492 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown
line 1098 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
line 77 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()
line 427 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()
line 372 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_structure()
line 654 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_file()
line 1917 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
line 711 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()