I'm trying to get a sub-set of our users synced from Azure AD to Moodle using the local_o365 plugin's sync feature.
I have enabled logging in the advanced tab, enabled user sync, and configured the "User Creation Restriction" to match against the Job Title field in AAD using the following as a regular expression:
- Create accounts in Moodle for users in Azure AD
- Update all accounts in Moodle for users in Azure AD
- Switch matched users to Office 365 (OpenID Connect) authentication
- Assign users to application during sync
- Sync Office 365 profile photos to Moodle in cron job
- Sync Office 365 profile photos to Moodle on login
- Perform a full sync each run
The Azure sync cron task is running, and there are no error messages being logged, but, the users are not being created!
How do I get more insight into what the plugin is doing? Have I simply made a mistake in my RE syntax?