Collate Private Questionnaire from Different Courses

Collate Private Questionnaire from Different Courses

by Shibin Dinesh -
Number of replies: 1

Hello

Here are the scenario and the problem for which I am looking for a solution

I have the same questionnaire (using a template questionnaire) used in about 10 different courses and the respective users of these courses have already submitted it. Is there ANY method by which I can collate these questionnaires and see the response SUMMARY together, rather than individual SUMMARY for each questionnaire. Yes, I am aware of the Public Questionnaire option, but in our case, it was not feasible as different Course Manager is supposed to see results only of their Individual courses, but the organization level management would love to see the overall statistics of the questionnaire data we collected. If the questionnaire were set as "public" then all team's data will get collected at a single point and thus defeats the purpose of individual course level privacy for each of the teams, so we couldn't use it. Hence, now, once all the questionnaires are individually completed,  is there any method by which the "Admins" can see the entire organization response as a single "Summary" page. We are specifically looking for the "Summary" option where it really shows some Amazing statistics for us!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shibin Dinesh

Re: Collate Private Questionnaire from Different Courses

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
The Public questionnaire was created to solve that problem.
You can always use the export options to bring the data into another system for analysis.