XAMPP can't see virtual host

XAMPP can't see virtual host

by Vikas Arora -
Number of replies: 0

The installer always stuck during the last part, the "Creating database/Initializing user account". I managed to bypass this by restarting the MySQL database in the manager-windows, then it proceeds with the installation, but it would be better if it installed without any problems and also it pops out an error the same as below.

I looked at the temp files, and somewhere near the end of the file, I saw these errors:

Warning: mysqli::query(): MySQL server has gone away in C:\Bitnami\moodle-3.7.2-1\apps\moodle\htdocs\lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php on line 730

Warning: mysqli::query(): Error reading result set's header in C:\Bitnami\moodle-3.7.2-1\apps\moodle\htdocs\lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php on line 730

Error running C:/Bitnami/moodle-3.7.2-1/php/php "C:\Bitnami\moodle-3.7.2-1/apps/moodle/htdocs/admin/cli/install.php" --lang=en --chmod=2775 --wwwroot=http://localhost:80/moodle --dataroot=C:/Bitnami/MOODLE~1.2-1/apps/moodle/moodledata --dbtype=mysqli --dbhost=127.0.0.1 --dbname=bitnami_moodle --dbuser=bn_moodle --dbpass=**** --dbport=3306 --dbsocket= --prefix=mdl_ "--fullname=Test Site" --shortname=testsite --adminuser=admin --adminpass=**** --non-interactive --agree-license --allow-unstable

I already tried reinstalling it a few times, but with the same result. What would be the possible cause of these errors?

Average of ratings: -