Error with Stack response analysis

Re: Error with Stack response analysis

by Martin Kraska -
Number of replies: 6
Yes it is. It happens when I select STACK response analysis while in the quiz report. Not sure where else I could find it.
I was looking around where to find the type of analysis shown by Konstantina Zerva in her presentation last friday (June 18th) on page 19 and 20.
As you see in the screenshot, there is no item "reporting" under "Results" (as referred to in the documentation).
Could that be an issue of access rights? Or a version issue?  I see that I can access older versions of the documentation on github, yet I would need to now the correct version tag like 4.3.
I only find the time stamp as provided in the question preview, in my case 2018080600.

Martin

In reply to Martin Kraska

by Guido Pinkernell -

The same happens here,
see attached screenshot of error message

This is on Moodle 3.9.2
with STACK 4.3.6
and STACK response analysis 3.3.1

Guido

Attachment screenshot.png
In reply to Guido Pinkernell

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I think the "STACK response analysis" plugin is not actively maintained. If you don't need it, then I suggest you just uninstal it.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Martin Kraska -

Hm, if it doesn't work then I don't need it. No idea what I am missing, at least Stack response analysis sounds like something good for improving feedback.

In reply to Martin Kraska

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Yes, but the standard Moodle quiz reports give you almost everything you need. I think the reason no-one is updating that quiz report plugin is because no-one found it useful.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Christopher Sangwin -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes, sorry folks, I just didn't have time to maintain that plugin as well.  

Also, it was another separate plugin for people to install.  Instead, I've added a very simple "Basic usage report".  Details are here.

https://docs.stack-assessment.org/en/Authoring/Reporting/

The reporting and stats is a relatively self-contained part of the code, and I'd be very grateful if someone would like to propose, and implement, how the data should be recorded and displayed.  Please get in touch if you'd like to help.

Tim - how should I signal that the report is no longer under active maintenance on the Moodle plugin database?

In reply to Christopher Sangwin

by Tim Hunt -
I think the advice is:

1) Edit the name to make it clear it should not be used.
2) Make sure it is not marked as compatible with recene Moodle versions.