Adding weight to a question

Adding weight to a question

by ley than -
Number of replies: 0

i would like you to help me with a problem i faced.
i have installed windows version of moodle and i want to add weight to the question,not during the insertion of the question to the quiz but when i make the question.
I know the question has grade option but i want to add weight to it.let's say question 1 has grade 1 and question 2 has grade 2.With weight on each question let's say 3 on the first and 5 on the second,the total grading of the quiz would be 2*5/(1*3+2*5)= 10/13  if only the 2nd question was answered correctly.

the weights would be from 1 to 5.

seperatly from this i want to build a form which would make a random quiz from different categories of the questions.it would show the different categories of the questions with a checkbox in front(in order to choose questions from) and next to the name of the category 5 textboxes to each category, to fill in the number of the questions of each weight separatly.i have examined the source code of the php files but the obj oriented schema of the files have confused me.if anyoone could help me, i would really apreciate it.

thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -