Hello. We are currently on Moodle 3.8 and using the Custom Certificate plugin. Before we upgrade to 3.9, should we be concerned about any compatibility issues or should we wait? Thank you.
Hello, I did a fresh install of 3.9 version and tried "Custom Certificate" by manual installation, however is not showed when I try to add a new activity.
I also tried a manual install "Accredible Certificates and Badges" but this one went wrong, making Moodle to crash.
The stack of "Stash", "Stash snippets", "Shortcodes" so far, is working fine.
I hope you can publish a version for 3.9 because we have updated our moodle and now our certificates are not working well
after upgrading from 3.8 to 3.9, some resources/activities do not work:
- Custom Certificate is not working (older certificates are not accessible at all)
- course formats are not available, for me flexible format is missing
- My video clips are not accessible and played (for each section of courses).
I guess there should be more missing items...
Has there been any luck with this? Just did a fresh install of 3.9 and added customcert. I can design the certificate fine, but can't attach it anywhere.
We had the same problem - Custom Certificates (sadly) not working, tried a completely new domain, installed Moodle 3.9 - but no luck.
I tried on 3.9 and it worked as expected. Try clicking on the activity and looking for a settings menu to see a drop-down for 'Edit certificate' (or whatever it says, I am not on my dev laptop).
That's my case, I have Moove Theme and it is not working as I described before.
However, after read your message, I looked for updates and I reinstalled "Custom Certificates". My first and last attempt was to download the Zip file and copy the files manually. But In this last occasion, I used the option to upload a zip file through Moodle and luckily it is now working.
Any pointers to where I should be looking would be greatly appreciated
After many hours of research and trial /error, I discovered that the issue was being caused by the restriction criteria that was set to "completed activity and passed". Once we changed the restriction to "completed activity" the certificate works again. Since our completion criteria on our quizzes and final exam were set to "pass", we were able to accomplish the same goals.
Hopefully, this may help someone else solve a similar problem.
Because when I had 3.8 Moodle version the plugin worked ok but since I updated for 3.9 Moodle version all my previous Certificates are no more working.
When I try to download a Certificate, it appears the following error message:
” TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: cuprum”