Moodle 3.9 QA testing cycle complete

Moodle 3.9 QA testing cycle complete

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

A big thank you again to everyone for helping with the 3.9 QA testing cycle. We completed the 632 tests in the cycle in 4 weeks and 4 days. smile

The cycle is now complete, with all tests passed, so ready for the 3.9 release on Monday 15 June 2020.

Everyone who ran at least one QA test is mentioned in the Testing credits and included in the Testers group here on moodle.org.

Also, moodle.org is now running on Moodle 3.9, so if you notice anything not quite right, please let us know!

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle 3.9 QA testing cycle complete

by Germán Valero -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Helen,

Great news about the 100% pass rate and new release of Moodle 3.9.

I am sad that my name was not included in the testing credits, even though I had originally run and passed MDLQA-14182 ( https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLQA-14182?focusedCommentId=797018&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-797018) and MDLQA-14183 (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLQA-14183?focusedCommentId=797021&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-797021)

I could not run more tests because I was translating a huge number of strings in AMOS for Moodle 3.9 release.
In reply to Germán Valero

Re: Moodle 3.9 QA testing cycle complete

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Germán, I am very sorry I missed adding you to the testing credits. Your name is there now. Many thanks for your work in translating Moodle.

If I've missed anyone else's name out by accident, please let me know.