Import competency framework - correct values for rule-related fields

Import competency framework - correct values for rule-related fields

by Victor Chavez -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I'm creating my competency frameworks in a spreadsheet as it is easier to manipulate. I exported a competency framework to use the same format and it comes with default values for all the required fields, but the fields related with rules are blank (i.e. Rule type, Rule outcome, and Rule config).

I can't find in the documentation what the acceptable values for those fields are. I tried manually applying competency rules to some competencies within a framework and then exporting the file getting some strings, but when I use those strings in an import they are ignored. For example, if I apply the rule "Mark as complete" when "All children are complete" to a competency, under the field "Rule type (optional)" I get the value "core_competency\competency_rule_all"; in "Rule outcome (optional)" I get "0"; and in "Rule config (optional)" I get "null". If I use the same values in an import file, the new competency framework has no defined rules.

Can anyone help me with the proper values I should use to import a framework that will include the rules?

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -