Grade calculation issues

Grade calculation issues

by Sergejs Babikovs -
Number of replies: 1

Hi community!

(I don't know Moodle version, but suspect it's 3.5)

I've got a course that has a gradebook with 2 categories. Both categories have multiple quizzes. The issue I have is with the automatic calculation of the Pass/Fail for one category.

The course is a Scale (pass/fail/no show) type course. A pass is 75%+, which equals 2, a fail is 74.99%-0%, which equals 1, and a no-show is a 0.

For total semester pass according to this scale, all quizzes must be attempted and passed (2 points for each quiz), and 2 points for each module)

Currently, the first module calculation seems to be working, but I just can't get my head around the 2nd module - there are 3 quizzes, each needs to meet the condition of 75%+ for a total module Pass, but even when the test is failed (but attempted), it still calculates as a pass.

I've tried, I think, everything for calculation. Currently, the aggregation method is default and there is no calculation formula entered. Maybe someone has a clue?

In reply to Sergejs Babikovs

Re: Grade calculation issues

by Sergejs Babikovs -

It does seem that the screenshot in the original post did not attach properly.

Additional info: I've tried the calculation formula =if(AND[1] etc but it did not work.

Attachment hema upload.png