When configuring an attendance activity in a course and having the setting 'Prevent students sharing IP address' set to 'No'. When you go back into the settings, the setting 'Prevent students sharing IP address' has now changed from 'No' to 'Specified time in minutes to release IP'.
I was unable to test on 'https://sandbox.moodledemo.net/' as it does not have the attendance module installed.
- Create an attendance activity,
- Add a session with the setting 'prevent student sharing IP address' to "No",
- Save session,
- Edit the newly created session,
- Note the setting 'prevent student sharing IP address' is now showing as 'Specified time in minutes to release IP'
- Require network address is also enabled, even if disable in previous steps.
Can someone let me know if this is the correct behaviour or a bug?
Site is 'Moodle 3.7.3' and the plugin version is 3.6.7 2019052801