Show all teacher names on the course card

Show all teacher names on the course card

by CARLOS MARIO JARAMILLO OLAYA -
Number of replies: 5

Cordial greetings to the entire community, in advance I want to thank you for the great work you do every day, developing software and guiding the people who use these products as the Adaptable visual theme.

This day I want to express a concern about the display of the teachers' names on the course cards. Currently only one name of several teachers registered in a certain course is displayed. Is there a possibility that all the names of the teachers registered in a course will come out?

For example: 

The above image show only one name of teachers enrrollment in the course, but realy exist 7 teachers enroll into.

I look forward to your recommendations and thank you for your time and help.

Moodle version 3.5.11+ (Build: 20200312)

Adaptive Version 1.8.0.1 2019011701

Average of ratings: -
In reply to CARLOS MARIO JARAMILLO OLAYA

Re: Show all teacher names on the course card

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Image, please.
In reply to Rick Jerz

How strange, when I sent the post the image to which I refer appeared ... I attached it again then.

by Rick Jerz -
Good. Unfortunately, I am the only teacher in my Moodle, so I can't help you. But now, with your picture, maybe someone else can help.

by Jon Bolton -
As a site admin, duplicate your Teacher role and call it something like “Course contact”.

In Site administration > Appearance > Courses > Course contacts, untick the “Teacher” role and tick the new role.

In a course, allocate the new role to the lead teacher.
In reply to Jon Bolton

Kind regards colleagues, thank you very much for your responses. I am sorry to tell you that what you have indicated did not work, I am reviewing the source code of the Adaptive visual theme and apparently there is a condition that does not allow showing all the teachers in the course cards. It only takes the last assigned teacher and that is the one that shows. Hopefully someone has had the same problem with this visual theme and can indicate a possible solution. Happy day.