On mobile application Quiz attempt auto-submitted in second for some users

On mobile application Quiz attempt auto-submitted in second for some users

by Sumit Negi -
Number of replies: 4

Hi There,

We are facing weird issue on quiz attempt via Mobile application for some users, when they launch quiz, it being submitted automatically within a second, even though quiz is still open for attempt.

We are using v3.7.0 version of mobile app and Moodle 3.6.5 is using at server end. 

Did anyone face the same problem, if yes then please help us to rid from it. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sumit Negi

Re: On mobile application Quiz attempt auto-submitted in second for some users

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I am going to move this post to the Moodle forum (https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=7798). I think you are more likely to get help there.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Sumit Negi -
Hi Tim,
Thanks, That will be helpful
In reply to Sumit Negi

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi sumit,

since you're using v3.7.0 I guess you have a custom mobile app. Have you tried if you can reproduce the issue with the official Moodle app?

Cheers,
Dani
In reply to Dani Palou

by Sumit Negi -
Hi Dani,
Thanks, Yes, we are using customized app. but We did not customize quiz for our requirement, customization done in order to enhance appearance and branding. I pick your suggestion and we will try to reproduce the issue on official Moodle app.